Thursday, December 5, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - 2014 Calendars MDS style!

 WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on twice a month on THURSDAYS! It is where you can come and get some digital inspiration from us designers. We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. Can you guess what our theme is this month?
CALENDARS FOR 2014 or some are posting Print products too.
I actually saw this on Pinterest! I love that when you find something out there is the design world and can totally recreate it with MDS for yourself! You can find Cindy's My Digital Studio Inspirations Board here:  http://www.pinterest.com/cindycrafts/my-digital-studio-inspirations/

Here is the printed version: simple and yet so cute!

And here are the rest of the months. Just pull the ribbon out and put in the others when needed.





Can you guess how I made the color swipes on the page? They are actually the Leaves #2 - 3 and -4 Punch shapes enlarged and stretched out. Cool beans, huh? Another great feature of MDS is the Calendar options. SOOOO easy to use now and you just must give it a try! The months are stamps from Back to School download but you could use any style or even a text box.

This was create in a Custom page of 5 x 9. I printed these out at home in this case. You could paste the jpeg onto a 12 x 12 page and have it printed thru Stampin Up as well. I punched the holes and added the ribbon to hang on my wall at work.  I think I will print some up for my co-workers at work as a little gift.

Just click on the NEXT button and it will take you to the next person on the hop. We hope this inspires you to get into My Digital Studio and start creating for Christmas! 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
 Cindy 

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Very cool beans! You really highlight the versatility of MDS.

stampinjul said...

Very cool and modern, just my style! Definitely CASE worthy!

beth rush said...

Love it, and so clever to use the leaves!