Monday, November 4, 2013

MDS Monday #39 Sketch Challenge - Oh What Fun!


This week my friend Rochelle (formally on the MDS Monday team) created this super cute scrapbook page sketch. I just got some new downloads and could not wait to use some of them! I used the following:
135265 Winter Frost DSP
135267 Silver Ribbon Embellishment Pack
135268 Christmas Messages Stamp Brush Set
My brother sent these pictures to me a while back of my niece and her first snow fun! These pictures are making me wishful for some snow this year! Not that I love the bitter cold but I love how pretty it looks.

You can see the sketch and what the rest of the design team came up with if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Also give the challenge a try and submit your own page. Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
 Cindy 

This week I will be doing LOTS of MDS projects on my blog in honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day which was Saturday but MDS.net is still celebrating each day thru November 8th with guest bloggers, 50% off selected downloads, 30% off printing and additional Christmas downloads and MORE!  Go check it out:  http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/home

5 comments:

Monika Davis said...

Nice page!

jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous, Cindy. I just love this paper - and I love all the layers you've used here.....especially that "stitched" layer - clever idea!

hollybeary creations said...

This is adorable.. I love that you added that little bling embellishment it's perfect. This is a download I will need to get.

Heidi Baks said...

What a wonderful winter page!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love this page, Cindy! These papers are so cool and chilly looking... Great pair with the photo :) Love the overlay and the silver embellishments.