Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - Pop & Place Special

Welcome back to an extra special Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you go come check out some Pop&Place Holiday Gift Tags and Stamps on matching boxes and a tag keeper jar!
So I took the remaining tags all out of the booklet and stamped the rest of them with the matching stamp set. I had this little mason jar sitting on one of my tables so I took it and put all the tags with a cardboard piece wrapped with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. Now it is ready to be given as a gift!
Here are some decorated boxes that I added some of the tags to and they are ready to be filled with goodies! Stampin Up has made this year's holiday wrapping a piece of cake!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

3 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Oh My! These are so cute!

Cathy Caines said...

I love this!! Especially love the incorporation of mason jar!!

Monika Davis said...

I like all of these ideas! Love those boxes :)!
Monika