Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow - November = Christmas and Snow!

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are moving on to our November box of Stampin' UP products from the 2013 Holiday Catalog! Think snow mixed with Christmas!!! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out my My Digital Studio scrapbook page! Definitely snow mixed with Christmas!
I love this picture of my hubby and his best buds. They are such funny guys!
(Becky Cowley made our October edition of Blog Hop Buttons!)
In honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day which was on November 2nd and Stampin Up's My Digital Studio Digital Scrapbooking Days, I wanted to share a complete MDS Artisan project with you today. We got one sweet little download in our box this month and it is the Holly Jolly Greeting Simply Sent Ensemble #135260. This is the recreation of the traditional one in the Holiday catalog seen on page 26.  I am loving the Smoky Slate and Real Red with a hint of Garden Green color combo. 
I also wanted to share a Christmas postcard from this download. It is in the running for our Christmas card this year. I like to create several designs and then let the whole family decide together which one. Can you see the scallop bleed area? It shows you how you can get shaped 5x7 postcards now from Stampin Up's My Digital Studio! See the real printed postcards HERE.
Want to see more with this download? Check out my post from the other day as well!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back to my blog over the next few days as I will be sharing more MDS projects using downloads on sale right now! Get into My Digital Studio! You will LOVE it!
Cindy 
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

8 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

Fantastic!! You've blown my mind!!!

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, these are both fabulous!

Mercedes Weber said...

awesome job! that photo is priceless too!

Becky Cowley said...

Fun projects! I love the page!

Jen Timko said...

Perfect page for that wonderful picture! Love this!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love what you've done with this fun download.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

beautiful Cindy - what a fun layout

Alanna said...

Love it all.. and love that photo of the snowmen most! Great job!