Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Winning Artisan Entry - Day 8


 
 You just came from Cathy's blog! WOOHOO! Day 8 Project! I knew I wanted to do a wreath. I love wreaths and have several for my front door depending on what season it is. This is one I would leave out when there was not a special holiday. I took gray felt and cut it 68 pieces on the Tasteful Trim die cut and my Big Shot. Then hot glued them to my styro wreath form.
Then started to build lots of flowers with Core'ditions cardstock, regular cardstock, Crepe paper and the Pop'n kit from the Spring catalog. I used die cuts and punches to create them. The "S" was printed off MDS and used as a template on a piece of chipboard with the DSP on top. I used the Simply Scrappin Kit from the last catalog. I love the colors in it. Pool Party, Primrose Petals, More Mustard and Basic Gray.  Hello, lovely combo!

Add vintage faceted button, a butterfly punch, the Oh Hello stamp on a label from the Simply Scrappin Kit and wah-la ...done!
  Now continue to hop along to Connie's blog! Wonder what she is posting today?
Let's go check it out!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspired you today!
 Cindy 

    

9 comments:

Connie Collins said...

I love felt everything...this wreath is great!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

I would have had a hard time leaving this one behind! Gorgeous

~Erica~ said...

Oh my word, this is beautiful!! I love everything about it!

Alanna said...

Oh, I love the colors and you did a fabulous job!

brrenwick said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the felt pieces!

Becky Cowley said...

Supa fun wreath!

Wendie Waldman said...

Amazing - love the sweet touches - how many pieces of felt?!

Cynthia said...

Woweee, aren't you a busy little bee!!

Creating on the Run said...

This is gorgeous! love the colors and the felt!