Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Winning Artisan Entry - Day 7

 
Welcome back for Tuesday Day 7 Winning Artisan Entry Blog Hop! You just came from the amazing Cathy Caines' blog ! Ready for a little more My Digital Studio? This card is a 5x7. It was a clean simple yet graphic card that I really wanted to showcase in MDS.
The chevron flag on the inside is a cropped shape in a stamp image. I love the colors in this - Midnight Muse and Calyspo Coral. Adding the hybrid elements really make the card.

 Now continue to hop along to Connie's blog!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspired you today!
 Cindy 

    

11 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

LOVE your MDS work my friend!

Connie Collins said...

I love this card...inside and out!

Cathy Caines said...

WICKED WICKED WICKED!! LOveeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Mercedes Weber said...

Especially Love the mixed fonts on the inside!

Jen Timko said...

So nice to see the inside of the card too. This is really lovely!

Becky Cowley said...

This card is amazing! Love the inside details too!

Alanna said...

One of my fav MDS cards ever! Such a great job Cindy!

beth rush said...

Really like this card!! the inside is just as pretty as the outside!

Wendie Waldman said...

Every time I've seen this card, I think "How did she do that?" Now I know. It's amazing and beautiful.

Cynthia said...

I wish that I had that stamp, I always say that!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I love how it was done with MDS.