Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lemonade Happiness

 
I had fun making this page for a MDS.net challenge. You had to create a divided page layout. I have been also playing with all the digital content in the FREE Sale-a-bration CD called Lemonade Stand. It really is a MUST HAVE! You can get it for FREE when you purchase $50.00 of Stampin Up products which includes MDS digital downloads, stamps, ribbon, fabric, cardstock, paper and the list goes on and on. It really is the best time of the year!
 
I tried some new MDS elements on this page too. I used the cropped feature on the hexagon embellishment in the CD. Then moved it to the back behind the poloroid frame.  I recolored the dotted fabric button at the top to Summer Starfruit and the flag near the top from Bermuda Bay to So Saffron. I also tried the Freeform feature. I added a circle line and changed the shape to a heart. Then you can change the line into stitching or zip zag. Did you know you could do that? I just copied and pasted them as well as changed the heart shape a bit again.  You should give it a try!
 
Thanks for stopping by and getting inspired today!
Cindy
 
If you are so inclined, come to MDS.net and come apart of our net HERE. There you can comment on or like my page.

No comments: