Friday, June 1, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - NEW and FRESH!



 I AM SO EXCITED for a Stampin UP summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
So many new and fresh products are happening all at once today!
First up is the new Stampin UP Catalog! You can go to my side bar and view it all in its glory and brillance!
Then is the newest downloads for MDS! I bought a bunch from the past weeks and I had FUN FUN FUN playing with all of them!
Heading to Stampin UP Convention in July and it is going to be a blast!
And last, MDS 2 is coming! You know it is going to ROCK for us MDS fans!

When I saw this new download Summer Happiness Kit #130076, I really loved the DSP in there. Bright fresh and fun for summer! I wanted to create a page that displays all the papers perfectly. I also love the tags and frame embellishment that is in the kit too.  I also used the new Decorative Overlays - quatrefoil for my background in Basic Gray and opacity at 60%.  Then the title is from the Loved Ones #130164 on the newest downloads. The black makes it stand out on top of the patchwork of paper as well as pulls black from my Dad's shirt in the photo.

My summer has kicked off already with a Confirmation Celebration, LOTS of friends in town visiting us, and working on VBS decorations. This summer is going to FLY by FAST!
Enjoy your start of summer!
Cindy

Some of the ladies are on hiatus for a few weeks but look for them to come back soon!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

What a beautiful page, Cindy!!! :) Love it!