Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Confirmation Celebration with MDS

I made some new party items with MDS for Megan's Confirmation Celebration. I created the projects in MDS, printed them and then cut them out. I made the banner the same shape as the banner of the mantle. 
You know I LOVE banners! This was so easy to make with MDS too. I used the same format from the banner off this post on MDS.net : LOVE BANNER I just switched up the dsp to multiple yellow colored dsp patterns, added a decorative label punch and Sweet Details Letters.
We are super proud of our Megan! She proclaimed her faith with a speech in front of the congregation and took her first communion. Which she said that the wine was awful tasting! LOL
I can do all things thru Him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13 was her Confirmation verse and it is very special to me and now her.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

1 comment:

Wendie said...

Beautiful - you must be proud.