Friday, March 16, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - GREEN!

This week's challenge was PERFECT for me! I LOVE the color GREEN! Always has been my favorite! It also gave me a chance to remember some fond and special memories of my Grandma Managhan. It was 30 years ago this week that our family said goodbye to her. I still miss her but she lives on in spirit thru her children and grand-children and great grand-children (as quoted from my wonderful aunt).
There was so much to explain how this page was created so I decided to do a video with some of the tips I used to create this page. (forgive my mess ups and moving so fast as nervous & tired to not mix) After I did the video, I liked the Crumb Cake background so much I changed my finish page to it. Am I right?
Here is the list of downloads used:
Check This Out Designer Page Templates # 129921 (a must have!)
Lucky Framable Designer Template # 129930
Simple Letters Punch # 127166
Twitterpated Kit # 129332
Sweet Details Alpha & Numbers # 125745
Simple Stitches & Corners # 126025


Thanks for stopping by! Check out yesterday's post! It has a Patty's Day feelin too!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YA!
MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH BE WIT YA!
Cindy
Move right along to the next hopper...

Pin It   


No comments: