Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Teacher's Gift

I wanted to show you all the small gift that Allison and I made for her teacher's return to school after materity leave.  I found some clips, stapler, thumb tacks, binders and more in our school color of blue at a local office supply store. We live in Woodstock so Woodstock from Charlie Brown is a theme of ours. I selected this DSP because one..it was blue and two..it has birds on it. 
The colors are Pacific Point and Night of Navy. I printed the letters on whisper white thru MDS program. I punched them out with the pennant punch. The ribbon is retired which I love using up what I have and that it matches perfectly! Love that about Stampin Up products!
Allison found out that her favorite candy is Snickers and Kit Kats. So we put a few in there for a quick boost of sugar for her teacher.  Mrs. Cloud loved it!
Have a great day!
Cindy

No comments: