Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2012 Calendar Postcard

 Thank you ALL always for leaving kind and encouraging words in your comments on anything I do!
I am really happy to show you another Calendar option in that Design Center section today!  I think this might be my favorite! I am just giddy about it!  This is a 5x7 postcard.  The video below shows you how to use the Add a Year Calendar.  
I am going to have them printed thru Stampin Up Printing Services for some special demo friends.
Then they could use them for display of MDS projects at their workshops!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

Hi Cindy,
I love it! You made it so easy!

I will definitely be casing this.

Hugs,
Di

Diane said...

Oh Cindy...I received my lovely 2012 postcard calendar yesterday. Thank you so much. This will be a great tool at workshops and classes to show off what MDS can do.

When I opened it I thought...I think I saw this on Cindy's blog... And I was right. And it says it was for special demo friends...I do feel special!

Wish you were going with us next week. :) See you at the next PAWS meeting.