Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whew! Just in time.

I just finished sending 102 My Digital Studio individual 12x12 pages to Stampin Up Printing! YES 102! But I am nearly all caught up with my scrapbooking back to 2008! Woohoo! I completed on MDS our 2009 Christmas, 2010 Christmas, Vero Beach 2008, Disney 2008, Year 2008, Year 2009 and a good part of Year 2010. Woohoo! I would have NEVER been able to do this without My Digital Studio! It has completely changed the way I look at scrapbooking and do even other projects.  Individual pages you might ask? Well, I have the scrapbook albums already that I paid for so not to waste them I print the individual pages to fill them. I also like to add embellishments to the printed pages. One day I will get a completed book printed and bounded. Maybe.

Here are some samples of each album that I got printed. You can also see more of my samples in the days to come on the MDS website  http://mydigitalstudio.net/profile/CindySchuster?xg_source=activity That is a direct link to my page and there you can see my samples and videos too.
Disney 2008

Vero 2008

Year 2008

Year 2009

Another thing I am SUPER EXCITED ABOUT! Being a SU demo! Tomorrow is a BIG, HUGE, MONSTEROUS DAY for SU demos! We get a sneak peak at the New Stampin UP 2011-2012 catalog! Retired stamp and accessories list come out! We can preorder and get our catalog with our first order!  Super perks for becoming a demo! You could even get the MDS program in your starter kit!  How awesome is that! Join my team today! Just ask me how!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: