Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She turned 2!

My niece turned 2 a few weeks ago and we went to her birthday party.  The main event of the party was a clown!  Gabriel the clown!  I was glad that his face was not painted totally and no large crazy wig.  That can be scary to some little ones and even some adults. heehee.  The kids loved him! They did ballon figures, games, face painting and a mummy contest with parents.
Here is the extra special card that I made for Abigail. I grabbed a bag that I had with ballons on it and that would hold her gifts from us.  I used the SU colors right off the bag colors.  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Brillant Blue, Lavender Lave, Certainly Celery were the colors.  I saw this cute punch clown on the Stampin Connection website.  I added the stars and dots to match the bag. I put the card in a SU clear envelope that I punched a hole and added ribbon to make it a tag as well. 
Here is Abigail with her Papa (my Dad) reading a book.  We got her a little tote with her initail A and three of Meg and Alli's favorite books ever.  "Kate and Digby, Kate and Digby Again and Kate and Digby 1,2,3". They have several sweet stories within the books about the friendship and adventures of a cat named Kate and a dog named Digby.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: