Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello there! Back at it again!

Thanks for understanding my little break from the blogging world!  Thank to all that continued to check out my blog and leave comments. I have been vacationing with family, growing in my faith at convention with my youth group, and doing ALOT of stamping and creating!  School starts in our area today, so I hope to find more time to do new and exciting things for my blog! 
I created this for a friend that I was giving the plate set as a good bye gift. I made this box to hold ALL 12 seasonal plates that I showed you in previous posts.  It is styled like a pizza box only deeper.  I used the Scallop Square Die Cut on So Saffron cardstock.  I love the Season of Friendship stamp set!  The sentiment is popped off the box top using dimensions.  The Pumpkin Pie grosgrain bow adds a nice finishing top to the front of it.
Here is all 12 plates inside the box ready and waiting to be used each month. The closure is a large size brad and elastic silver cord.  I poked two hole just under the bow and attached the cording with knots on the inside. The box measures 5.5 x 5.5 and 1.5 high.  The lid is attached separately to the box.
I also made a matching card and envelope.  Colors are So Saffron, Pumkpin Pie and Ballet Blue.  I used the flower from Season of Friendship with the stamp off technique to have variations in the tones.  Then the sentiment is from A Good Friend.  The scallop Ballet Blue is actually a piece of the Scallop Square Die Cut cut in half.  The Pumpkin Pie ribbon is stapled to the card.  Added the trio flower and brad and done!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: