Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A bloom for you!

Sorry for the delay in posting lately!  Life has been busy and we are enjoying our summer here!  We had a HUGE Community Yard Sale to help our neighborhood battle against the commercial encroachment happening and then this week is vacation bible school which naturally I am doing all the crafts for. I show all the crafts we made at the end of the week. 
This MDS page was made during Heather's recent Simply Stamping online class.  I just love MDS and whenever Heather does a MDS layout, I just get my pages done so fast! Here you take a photo of your own and make it a background piece.  She took a picture of fabric in her sample. I used the color match option to select the purples on the left and in the curly punch journaling.
This is a picture of my Irises that bloomed finally this year.  They were so beautiful! I never scrapbook little events like this but the my digital studio makes it so easy to do!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: