Friday, May 28, 2010

Color RENOVATION Neutral Collection

Colors: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake (aka Kraft), Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Basic Black
Ok, this one was VERY hard to design with all 10 colors of this collection. But in my defense, it was 3am when I created this card and I think my creativity was completely drained by that point.
I might go back and try to create another card for this collection to redeem myself.
The card was created with simple boxes and punches to create the levels under the sentiment.  Punches are modern label, circle, wide oval and .  The black grosgrain ribbon ties it together and still using the Whimsical Words stamp set.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Katherine said...

what a great way of putting this all together! Way to go :)