Monday, May 31, 2010

Color RENOVATION Brights Collection

Colors: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango and Real Red
The Bold Brights were the first family colors that I got when I started stamping over 7 years ago. I rarely used Yoyo Yellow and Gable Green, Lovely Lilac and Pixie Pink.  But I am LOVING the new Brights Collection now and EVERY single color!  I just made a star card set from Heather's online class and I used colors from ONLY the Brights Collection.  The colors work so well together! 
This card was inspired and cased by Margaret Moody.  Since seeing her card, I have seen several done like it on other blogs.  I did this card first in this series of collection cards.  It is my fav! I used the horizontal slot punch to create the spot for the ribbon.  I used every circle punch I own to create the flowers and the leaves.
So I hope you have enjoyed seeing the new Color RENOVATION collections in my cards and are excited like I am about new colors, new combinations and new favorites!
Have a magical day!
Cindy 

1 comment:

Margaret Moody said...

Hi Cindy! I love your card and I'm so flattered that you liked mine enough to CASE it! I enjoyed peeking around your blog! You have so many wonderful projects that are so inspiring! Thanks too for the shout out! I really appreciate it!