Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Card Catch Up!


I had forgotten to post my Easter creations!  I made this cute mini card for the wonderful people in my church.  This stamped saying is a retired favorite of mine from the stamp set called Faith & Hope.  I do not have the stamp set but trying to find it on Ebay for a good deal.  I just printed this on my computer with cardstock and cut it to size.  Colors are bashful blue, chocolate chip, so saffron and old olive.  The leaves die cut was a little problem as you could only cut one at a time or they would stick together.  I love the dotted texture on the blue. The so saffron DSP is retired Salebration paper from last year.  It was a great one to get and I am trying to use retired paper to make room for newer paper! 
                                                                   Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: