Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DisneyScrapbook #6 - Ferry Ride

I had these pictures of the ferry ride from our trip that year and did not know what to do with them.  I thought maybe I would not put them in the scrapbook, but we did use the ferry many times because we were staying at the Wilderness Lodge and the girls loved it!  So I came across a similar page in one of the scrapbooking magazines and went for it.

There are many things I like on this page.  First the different font letters on the title " The ferry" which were done on the Cricut in Real Red cardstock.  I used three different fonts and two different sizes. The waves were done on my friend Jamie's CM cutter on a Brocade Blue paper.  I also like the journaling line under the waves.  And last I like my little sailboat.  I could not do a ferry boat but thought a boat is a boat. Right?  It was made with circle punch and square punches just cut to create the sailboat image. The blue Mickey paper was from a Disney paper pack.

Very simple page to make and I am glad I did make this page after all! 
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Monika said...

HI Cindy!
I'm giving you the Sunshine Award! You always brighten my day! Visit my blog for the details - http://monikastamp.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/sunshine-award/
Have a great week and let me know what you decide about convention!
Monika