Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Disney Scrapbook Page #7 - Back to The Whispering Canyon Cafe!

We had so much fun at the Whispering Canyon Cafe that you know we had to go back!  More bandana "hats" and more silly behavior.  You are in Disney and it is ok to act like a kid even if you are the parent!

On this page, I wanted to figure how to put the actual bandana into the page.  We came home with 8 bandanas!  First I thought I would fold it open and apply it to the background with glue.  Or cut it up and piece it on the page.  But this is what I came up with in the end.  The corners are black squares that I just cut to look like the design on the bandana. The photos are cut with zip zap scissors to go with the designs on the bandana.  The picture of the hotel also shows the picture of the restaurant and it is layered with black cardstock.  To get the bandana to attach to the page, I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes thru the paper and the bandana.  Then I added Hemp Twine to tie it in place.  I did not even have to glue of tape the back of the bandana to stay in place.  The title says it all but I need to do the journaling in black ink in some places.

Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, we love this restaurant too!!! So much fun there!