Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

I really wanted to share this page that I did on the MDS program.  It is my favorite so far!  I had the idea in my head once I saw Heather's page here: a-little-dose-of-mds and when this next lesson came up, I knew I had to go for it!

This is my niece Abigail and her Christmas portraits.  All of them were so beautiful that her mommy Lois had to get all of them.  She sent me an email with them on it and I just saved the photos to my Pictures file off the email. The colors are Riding Hood Red and Black.  I played with stamped background, curly punch as the layered page, and making the photo box as circles for the ornament look. I matched the color of the lighter red on the paper to make the oval punch layers pop out.

This really made me proud once I finished this page.  I will definitely get this page printed asap!

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: