Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recap


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I sure did!  Later Christmas Eve was filled with rejoice and joy in celebration of the birth of Jesus!  Then Christmas morning, MIL came over with bagels and we opened our presents from Santa.  The girls were surprised and pleased with all their gifts.  Around 2pm, we headed over to Santa Papa and Santa Nana's for the final round of presents and sweet family time!  They love to spoil us!  I finally got a Cricut!  My mom surprised me big time!  I can not wait to use it when I find the time to get to my craft room to create.  We got so many wonderful presents this year and as I was putting them away over the weekend, I could not help but think how blessed we are this Christmas!  After a really rough year, we finally got a perfect ending. 


My hubby asked me to place a Stampin Order for myself and order two things that I really wanted.  I have been debating whether to get the color caddy or not for some time.  So it was definitely on my list.  See pic and how well it works on my desk.  It fills 60 and I have 61 ink pads. OY! The next was My Digital Studio.  I can not wait to get it set up! Heather is having a MDS online class and now I will be ready for it!  Waiting til the first of the year when I have time to download it and play with it.  I will be able to show my scrapbook pages on my blog too!

Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: