Monday, October 19, 2009

Made for Monday

I survived the weekend! The craft fair was sort of a bomb because of the crazy weather we were having here in GA. COLD! WINDY! COLD! FREEZING! COLD! Some people braved the weather and came out but not as many as last year. I sold several Halloween items and I still have enough to use for myself! Guess that is a good thing after all. Here are some punch art treats that I made. Can you tell that I love that bat? He is so fun to make! I am making 10 each of these for a friend to give as Halloween treats to people she knows. Inside is a small cello bag filled with candy. The colors are gray and black and one of the new in colors - either melon mambo or rich razzleberry. Have a magical day! Cindy

2 comments:

Tami Black said...

Cindy,

These are darling and sure to be a hit! I like that they are happy bats and not scary bats!

bakerbabe said...

These are adorable! Will you share how to make them? Just found your blog. It is wonderful.