Monday, October 12, 2009

Made for Monday (finally)

Welcome back Cindy! I know I know. Moving into the Halloween mode now! Here is a card I made from an online class called Simply Holiday Punches. This is Frankie. So cute right? He was super easy to make with a bunch of punches. Colors are Pumpkin Pie, Black, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. Lovin the spider made out of a 1.2" circle punch. His eyes are white gel pen and black marker for his line and legs. This card is 4 x 4. I put him out to display with my other Halloween creations done recently. Wait to see all thru this month! Oh yes, here is a picture of my daughter Megan, who went to her first formal dance. Nana bought her dress and shoes which we had fun shopping for in 2 hours on Thursday night! Last minute luck we found something she liked and felt comfortable in. She enjoyed her night with her friends! And last, my Dad's surgery went well and he is at home recovering. Looks like a long 8 weeks! If he lasts that long with sitting on his rump! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: