Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Bat Basket

Over a month ago, I was at my favorite "I can find SOMETHING to buy" store TARGET, and saw these cute little tin basket in the dollar spot. What would I make with them? Halloween treats to sell at the craft show! Just needed to cute-n them up! I added the punch art Bat from my online class from Heather. He is extra special cause he is a magnet that can come off the basket and put on the frig. Then I added some ribbon and a tag. I scalloped edge of black and attached to the bottom. Finally cut a bunch of 1/8" purple strips and crinkle them. Love how they turned out! The purple was the perfect punch with the orange and black. I am a mad woman today! Getting ready for Craft show tomorrow and Scrap Night tonight! Busy people love to be busy! LOL Wish me luck! Have a magical day! Cindy

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, I just picked up one of these little baskets for a Christmas item.