Friday, September 18, 2009

Festive Friday

Here is a project I did for the Simply Punches Holiday Class. This is a 5 x 7 card made into a frame. I just love how it turned out! The card is Elegant Eggplant with black framing the photo. The pumpkin is Pumpkin Pie punched in Wide Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval and face added in black. The small stars are punched in Pumpkin Pie and the quarter circle moon in More Mustard. The sentiment is Word Window in More Mustard and Modern Label in Pumpkin Pie and black brads added. All of these pieces were sponged with matching ink color. This is a photo of my Megan as a witch from Halloween 2007. Loved the wand and the braid in her hair! The witch costume was found at Walmart and it is so pretty in person. Last year, she was not into dressing up as much. All next week, I will be posting from DisneyWorld! (fingers crossed) I will post about all that happens the day before. I hope to post some pictures as well. I am so excited to see my BFF and her hubby and kids! We plan this last year, but she decided to have a baby instead! So this is our year together! We both have a big birthday coming up, so we will be doing something fun together to celebrate our BIG year! Wonder what trouble we will get into! Check in next week! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: