Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wacky Wednesday IT IS!

I made so many cards and projects over the weekend that I need some time to photo them and edit the photos before posting here. My friend Maureen and I had a blast creating together. Two creative minds can be dangerous! LOL We oohed and ahhed over the new catalog and 2009-2010- In Colors too! This card showcases the Season of Friendship stamp set from the holiday mini over 6 months ago......guess what? they brought it back in the NEW catalog! I am so happy they did cause I got the set at the last minute and hardy did a thing with it. This set is so versatile and you will be seeing more of it here. As well as the old 2008-2009 In-Colors because I love them. These colors are Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss with Chocolate Chip. See the striped brad...It is from Target $1 bin. (should be called the "$25 or more load me up spot") Have a magical day! Cindy Happy Birthday Lois! (my sweet sister-in-law)

No comments: