Monday, June 15, 2009

Retiring Stamp Set Monday

With the Last Chance List that came out on June 1st, I went straight to my stamps and pulled out my retiring stamp sets. I decided to blow off the dust on them and make some new cards. Several of these sets are my favorites, so it makes me sad to see them go. This card is using Perfect Princess and Hugs&Wishes. The colors are Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and the retiring Pink Pirouette. I cut out the crown and added rhinestones and one punch trio flower. The white organza ribbon is very old retired from SU! too. Last day to get these stamp sets is June 30th! Finally some pictures to share of my baby girl and her best birthday present ever! (seems like she hated it! HA!) And then both of my girls at their dance recital. They did such a great job! FYI for family members - my Dad just got back safe and sound from his 2 weeks on motorcycle across USA and had a great time besides the rainy day rides. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: