Monday, May 11, 2009

Made for Monday

I AM BACK! I finally got caught up, I hope. It was a good week off. I had a peaceful and quiet Mother's Day. My hubby and girls made me breakfast and got me very funny Mother's Day cards which I got a good chuckle out of them. I did get my Mother's Day wish...3 hours to myself, no interruptions, in my room creating new classes! I hope all the moms out there had a special day as well!!! I did find time to be creative and make some things that I have been wanting to make. I have seen this watercolor rose all over Splitcoaststampers.com so here is my try at it. I am ADDICTED! Wait til you see what else I made! Watercoloring is my favorite technique so no doubt I would love it. This is totally cased from a talented lady on Splitcoaststampers but I added the "for you" on oval punch. You can see the tutorial to make these roses here: http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2009/04/watercolor-roses-technique-and-video-tutorial.html Inside of card since writing on red paper is hard to see. Thanks for stopping by! I will be posting cards and projects all this week. No new Mickey news to report. As requested, I will show the gift bag I made to match the desk collection set from my recent class. Have a magical day! Cindy

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks Cindy! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. I too, requested crafting time and got it both Saturday AND Sunday. I think I finished about 8 pages! :-)