Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Special Day #1

Sorry for the late posting, this weekend was extremely busy with sick daughter then cleaning/birthday dinner and finally our Senior Youth Sweetheart Dinner at church. It was great and we raised a good amount of money as well as had a good time! I hope to post pictures later to this post. So be sure to check back.
Today's card is so cute! A little time consuming to put those hearts on the tree but so worth the effort I think. I cased this from another blogger cause I had just got the stamp set " Season of Friendship" and had to make something with it. The tiny hearts are from the Heart to Heart punch and used dimensionals to pop them off the paper/tree. Colors used are Kraft, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White. I did the double stamped technique the leaves on the tree. I also cut the old olive strip to make it look like grass.
Hug the ones you love today!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: