Friday, September 19, 2008

Festive Friday

Back to Christmas cards this week! I just love this card! Simple and clean and gleaming! This picture does not show the glitter on the white trees. Makes the whole card! I cased this wonderful card from Andrea Walford on her blog:
I used Kraft and Old Olive cardstock. Craft White ink and Chocolate Chip classic ink for the sentiment. The craft ink takes time to dry so I sprinkled Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the trees and it sticks to the trees. I sponged white craft ink of the edges of the card and the smaller rectangle piece. Makes it seem snowy. The tree stamp set is Lovely as a Tree and the sentiment is from Heard from the Heart stamp set. Here are two other examples using the same style but a little different. I added the brown grosgrain ribbon to these. I might be making many more of these for my Christmas card selection this year!
Today is WDW, we are heading to Animal Kingdom for a character breakfast. Howard and I went to one back in 1989 on our first trip together and we were the only people is the room with NO kids! Well, actually I was with ONE KID! HOWARD! Then off to Epcot to do our traditional 80 minutes around the world countries before the Illumination fireworks. Great way to end our vacation!
Have a magical day!
Back on Monday with more projects and photos of our trip!
Cindy

No comments: