Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Disney Tip Tuesday

Well, after looking at this new found Disney planning website, I am stumped. Check out Kathleen's plan-a-vacation website here: http://www.plan-a-magical-vacation.com/ Everything I would have done to have a website to help others plan a magical Disney vacation and she has it all there layed out so well. You must go see it! Maybe now I will just plan on doing smaller tips and show things we love to do at Disney and pictures of our trips. Picture is Cinderella Castle during the holidays. They light it up with over 100,000 LED lights! At 5:45pm, Fairy Godmother does a show called Castle Dream Lights that makes them turn on. I LOVE IT! So beautiful! Then to see the fireworks show called "Holiday Wishes" behind the castle makes me so happy I cry! Have a magical day! The countdown to Disney - 19 days! Cindy

No comments: